- RI Pi-R-2 - preorder now a robot designed for families with kids
- Robot Boat - the new robot available from 11.2013 - RI IndBoat
- Recon EOD robot - new robot development launched in 2013H2 - RI A-Bot Ultra
- Robot Mop - new project development launched in 2013H1 - RI Mop
- Industrial Robot Scrubber - new product development launched in 2012 - RI Auto
- Robot Vacuum - license for the mass market product available
- RI FLEET - project funded with EU POIG 1.4
- RI Scout robot - award winning autonomy to be deployed on any robot
- 2014.06.13 - Robotics Inventions National Drones launches a preorder campaign for Kickstarter 2014
- 2014.04.07 - Robotics Inventions in TV Polonia national news - featuring #RI_SPIRIT the autonomy module and #RI_FLEET the system to manage a swarm of robots
- 2014.03.04 - Business Pulse - Commercialising autonomous robots for home, military and industry
- 2013.12.03 - Polish robots compete in the international market - article in Business Pulse
- 2013.10.28 - A short interview with the Robotics Inventions CEO in PL Radio Pin
- 2013.09.23-24 - CEO of Robotics Inventions meets the Polish President in NYC, USA in the launch of RI USA branch in Silicone Valley
- 2013.09.03 - A short interview with RI CEO in the PL Computerworld "En Face: Marek Sadowski"
- 2013.06.20 - Robotics Inventions has been awarded by Kronenberg Fund-Citi Bank with the title of Polish Micro Enterprise 2013 in Progress class
- 2013.02.08 - Robotics Inventions has been awarded by Polish Legal News with the title of Polish Market Innovation Leader 2013
- 2012.12.18 RI took part in the ESA workshop visit in ESTEC in Holland.
- 2012.11.11 TVP Polonia coverage on Robotics Inventions - 3 minutes
- 2012.09.27 - BEST SCIENTIFIC SOLUTION - at Military Elrob 2012 for the recon autonomy for any platform
- 2012.01.09 TVP presents "One day of life in Robotics Inventions" 20 minute coverage on how we work.
RI in cooperation with Warsaw University of Technology signs the next R&D project with EU funding Demonstrator@NCBiR for development of RI AUTO in 2014Q1 - an autonomous industrial vacuuming & scrubbing robot for general floors.
RI has been chosen for the acceleration program from September 23 to October 04 in California - "10 days for start" - and obtained Go_Global funding for opening an office in the Silicon Valley.
RI signs the next R&D project with EU funding 2.2a with MCP for development of RI MOP in 2013Q2 - an autonomous mopping cleaning robot for home.
As Poland has joined European Space Agency the Polish government seeks advices from the PSIA to select the best suited ESA space programs for the Polish industry. Robotics Inventions is among several organizations in PSIA supporting the space robotics programs for Poland.
During Military elrob.org in September 2012 RI awarded with the main prize for semi-autonomous reconnaissance and partoling.
RI has signed 1 mln Euro project with PARP for development of RI FLEET - a system to control a swarm of autonomous robots.
Various autonomous robots for industry and retail
Robotics Inventions offers both industry class and retail robots with the Military Elrob 2012 award winning autonomy module - RI SPIRIT. The new developed products for industry sector in B2B and B2C modes might be produced with help of EU based production facility, as well as obtained as the know how transfer.Read More
The swarm control system for security and inspection
RI FLEET system allows for cooperative robot mapping, search for objects of interest and CBRN-E threats, collaboration with other robot team members, various algorithms (scouting, patrol, logistics-supply management, guarding) - everything avavilable from one mobile console* operated by one person. (*the option of the system supports the NATO based BMS system)Read More
The autonomy module for industry and personal robots
Robotics Inventions developed two autonomy modules that could address requirements for any mobile or robotics platform that could be deployed in fully autonomous robots and semi-autonomous (teleoperated) platforms. The solutions permits for INDOOR and OUTDOOR applications. Solutions with RI SPIRIT could be implemented for household robots (vacuums, mops, lawn mowers, home guards) as well as for industrial and professional usage (cleaning, inspection, logistics, warehouses). The autonomy solutions are ready for increased security, monitoring and audit requirements. The implementation and deployment is delivered through RI Professional Services.Read More