- Robot Boat - the new robot available from 11.2013 - RI IndBoat
- Recon robot - new robot development launched in 2013H2 - RI A-Bot Ultra
- Mopping robot - new project development launched in 2013H1 - RI Mop
- Industry Mop - new product development launched in 2012 - RI Auto
- Robot Vacuum - license for the mass market product available
- RI FLEET - project funded with EU POIG 1.4
- RI Scout robot - award winning autonomy to be deployed on any robot
- 2013.09.23-24 - CEO of Robotics Inventions meets the Polish President in NYC, USA in the launch of RI USA branch in Silicone Valley
- 2013.09 - A short interview with RI CEO in the PL Computerworld
- 2013.06.20 - Robotics Inventions has been awarded by Kronenberg Fund-Citi Bank with the title of Polish Micro Enterprise 2013 in Progress class
- 2013.02.08 - Robotics Inventions has been awarded by Polish Legal News with the title of Polish Market Innovation Leader 2013
- 2012.12.18 RI took part in the ESA workshop visit in ESTEC in Holland.
- 2012.11.11 TVP Polonia coverage on Robotics Inventions - 3 minutes
- 2012.09.27 - award winning autonomy to be deployed on any robot
- 2012.01.09 TVP presents "One day of life in Robotics Inventions" 20 minute coverage on how we work.
RI has been chosen for the acceleration program from September 23 to October 04 in California the 10 days for start funded by Polish Government that supports startups in opening business in Silicon Valley.
RI signs the next R&D project with EU funding 2.2a with MCP for development of RI MOP in 2013Q2 - an autonomous mopping cleaning robot for home.
As Poland has joined European Space Agency the Polish government seeks advices from the PSIA to select the best suited ESA space programs for the Polish industry. Robotics Inventions is among several organizations in PSIA supporting the space robotics programs for Poland.
During Military elrob.org in September 2012 RI awarded with the main prize for semi-autonomous reconnaissance and partoling.
RI has signed 1 mln Euro project with PARP for development of RI FLEET - a system to control a swarm of autonomous robots.
Various autonomous robots for industry and retail
Robotics Inventions offers both industry class and retail robots with the Military Elrob 2012 award winning autonomy module - RI SPIRIT. The new developed products for industry sector in B2B and B2C modes might be produced with help of EU based production facility, as well as obtained as the know how transfer.Read More
The swarm control system for security and inspection
RI FLEET system allows for cooperative robot mapping, search for objects of interest and CBRN-E threats, collaboration with other robot team members, various algorithms (scouting, patrol, logistics-supply management, guarding) - everything avavilable from one mobile console* operated by one person. (*the option of the system supports the NATO based BMS system)Read More
The autonomy module for industry and personal robots
Robotics Inventions developed two autonomy modules that could address requirements for any mobile or robotics platform that could be deployed in fully autonomous robots and semi-autonomous (teleoperated) platforms. The solutions permits for INDOOR and OUTDOOR applications. Solutions with RI SPIRIT could be implemented for household robots (vacuums, mops, lawn mowers, home guards) as well as for industrial and professional usage (cleaning, inspection, logistics, warehouses). The autonomy solutions are ready for increased security, monitoring and audit requirements. The implementation and deployment is delivered through RI Professional Services.Read More